INSTANTLY shut off water to damaged heads
How Does the GeiserMiser Work?
How Much Water Does a Small Leak Waste?
- A 1/2" sprinkler pipe can flow 13 to 16 Gallons per Minute (GPM) when
a sprinkler breaks.
- And if left unrepaired, will waste about 7800 Gallons in just a month of
typical watering cycles.
Automatically shuts off water to damaged sprinklers.
The GeiserMiser self-monitors water flow, and automatically activates when
flow exceeds 6 GPM.
- Automatically Shuts Off water if a sprinkler is damaged or broken,
- Auto resets at end of each zone cycle.
- Conserves thousands of gallons every year
- Eliminates risk of water fines
- Eliminates expensive water erosion that can occur.
- 100% compatible with new and existing sprinkler systems.
- Extremely durable, No maintenance
- 5 year warranty, but life expectancy is virtually forever...
It will outlast the system it's in!
- Enables damaged sprinklers to be replaced WHILE SYSTEM IS